Hello Friends, In this article we will discuss about How to open a zero balance account with HDFC Bank?HDFC is the largest bank in the country and even if not, it provides very good service to its customers.
I have an account with this bank for a long time and I found it to be the best bank. And the good thing is that you can open online zero balance account in it from your mobile.
How to open a zero balance account with HDFC Bank?
Today I am going to tell you how you can open online zero balance account with HDFC Bank. In this you do not need to maintain any amount and together RuPay card will be available for free.
In this bank you will also get internet banking and check facility. Once you open an account, you will have to visit any branch in a year for the entire kyc. After this its limit will be over, you can do as many transactions as you want.
HDFC Zero Balance Account Features
- Free passbook facility for all individual account holders
- Enjoy free cash and cheque deposits at branches and ATMs.
- Access your account with your free Rupay Card
- Unlimited Deposits are free
- Maximum 4 free withdrawals per month through any mode (including Cash withdrawal @ Branch / ATM, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Clearing, DD/MC issuance etc.). 5th withdrawal onwards, the charge will be applicable as per Regular Savings Account
- Free lifetime BillPay
- Free InstaQuery facility
- Free e-mail statements
- Easy banking with facilities like NetBanking, PhoneBanking and MobileBanking that allow you to check your account balance, pay utility bills, or even stop cheque payments via SMS
Open a zero balance account with HDFC Bank?
1. First of all you need to visit this link Open Basic Saving Account in HDFC Bank.
2. You will get a page where you have to go ahead by entering your number and enter OTP which will verify the number.
3. After this you have to choose a document for KYC, in which you can choose the voter card, Aadhaar card, passbook etc. But if you choose Aadhaar, then all the work will be done online, in another document you will have to go to the bank, in this we will select Aadhaar and proceed, you will have to accept this word and enter the Aadhaar number.
4. Now that you have selected the Aadhaar card, then it has to be verified for which you need an OTP, then you should have a mobile link with your Aadhaar card. You have to apply for OTP and proceed by applying OTP.
5. Here you have to choose the type of account in which you have to choose a savings account, after this you have to choose the original savings bank deposit account as it is a zero account, the balance account you will have to maintain.
6. Next, you have to select the branch in which you want to open an account, but keep in mind that the address is on your Aadhaar card, you have to select the branch in which only your account will be opened, in this state and district already Will be the name of the local branch itself. Put as we choose here
7. After this, this page will appear in front of you, here you have to fill your photo and the remaining details as asked here, along with that you will have to enter your PAN card number and after that you will have to upload the PAN card. Scanning a copy or clicking photos only. These accounts will not open without a PAN card.
8. After this, you have to enter your full address here, in this you will have to enter both your permanent and bad addresses. If both are same then both have to tick or you will have to enter a separate matting address, where you will need your debit card and checkbook etc. The bank will contact everyone at the address you entered in the mailing.
9. Next, you have to enter the details of your possession which you do, what you do, put it in whoever you are and whatever work you do.
10. Now here you have to choose whether you want to provide Aadhaar card only for ID proof or for both ID and address. Here you have to choose the second option for both.
11. Now after this, you have to make a nomination in which you will have to fill the details of a person, in which you will fill the details of someone, husband, father, father, mother and sister and also enter their address. , It will handle your bank account after you die.
After this, you have to fill the details in which country, in which state, in which district, in which district you are born and tick both tax addresses, after this, if you want to see the complete application, then on preview Click and if everything seems correct, you will click submit, which will submit your form and your account number will also be generated immediately. Along with this, your bank will also have IFSC code and your user ID from which you will log in to internet banking.
After this, your debit card will come to your address by post, which will take 15 days and check book will also come, but you will get the passbook from the bank, along with that you will have to complete your full kyc account in one year or one After the year it will be closed
You can go to any branch for a full kick. Before full kyc this account limit will also be only one lakh rupees, so when you get time, you have to get it in full.
Along with this, you will have to generate the password of online internet banking, for which you will have to go to this link and then proceed by entering your user ID and after that enter your mobile number.
You will have otp on your mobile and email, you have to go ahead by putting both otp and set your password so that you can log in and manage your account.Share this post if you found helpful!