Cube Call Recorder supports:
- Phone calls
- Skype Lite
Currently, Jio4GVoice is NOT supported. Not all devices support VoIP calls recording.
NOTE: This app uses Accessibility services.
Easy to Use
- Crystal Clear Sound Quality.
- Record every call automatically. The moment it starts, record each conversation;
- Record selected contacts automatically. List the people you always want to record;
- Exclusion list. Make a list of contacts that will not be automatically recorded;
- Manual recording. To record only selected conversations or parts of them, tap the record button mid-call.
- In app playback. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer to manage your recordings, play them, delete them on the fly, or export them to other services or devices;
- Smart speaker switching. To listen to your recording privately, put your phone on playback to switch from the loudspeaker to the earpiece.
- Starred recording.
- Call back and open contacts from the app itself.
- Cloud backup. Save your call recordings to Google Drive and restore them if something goes wrong.
- Pin Lock. Protect your recording by pricking the eyes and ears.
- More formats. Record calls in MP4 format and change their quality.
- Save to SD card. Transfer your recording to the SD card and use it as a place to save by default.
- shake-to-mark. Shake your phone while recording your call to mark important parts of a conversation.
- Smart Storage Management. Overtime automatically removes old insignificant (non-starred) calls and ignores short call recordings.
- Stealth Mode. Remove the cube from the application drawer, notification bar, and hide the recording widget.
- Post-Call Activities. Recording, sharing or deleting immediately after closing a conversation.
Cube Call Recorder: Download Now
Note: If it doesn’t work on your device or you only listen to playback yourself, try changing the recording source in settings, or use the auto-on speaker mode.
Laws regarding phone call recording vary between countries and states. Please, make sure that you are not breaking the law of your own or your collie / caller country. Always inform the callee / caller that your conversation will be recorded and ask for their permission.